HybridZ

Thanks to the Georgia HybridZers

DavyZ

I wanted to thank Mike kZ and all the rest of the Georgia bunch who made the trek out to Norcross for the meet. It was great meeting all of you: Mike K, Ryan, Warren, Glenn, Charlie & wifey, Ernie (?) (I'm forgetting names already and probably got a few wrong, but it's the thought that counts).

Mike, Ryan, and Charlie brought their Z cars despite the forecast for rain, but the weather was good and the company was even better :2thumbs:

Nice to feel so welcomed by a great bunch of people who have a great sense of community and a passion for cars.

;)

Davy

So Davy, you gonna pack up the family and come to the right coast?

Wish I coulda come down from Va. to do the meet and greet!

Mike

Mike, if I can swing the deal with the company, I'll do it. I have been researching properties and maaaaaan, can you buy something great over here for the money. As an added bonus, we'll be closer to family out here too. Would have been great seeing you again after all these years at MSA in '01(?) I'll try to catch you when I'm in VA again.

Brad, no sweat, life happens. A couple of the guys were in Europe as well. Heck, I'd have chosen Europe over me anytime! :mrgreen:

Davy

It was awesome hanging out with you, Davy. The company and conversation was definitely great:2thumbs: I meant to shake your hand and give another hearty 'nice-to-meet-ya' on the way out, but honestly can't remember if I did or didn't. I apologize if I didn't.

Davy,

The pleasure was mine. I hope you can cut a great deal with the company to make it here. It'd be nice to have another HybridZer join the local community. Enjoyed meeting you and hope the info you gathered actually helped.

Warren

I'm putting it on record now... I'll be at the next Southeast Z, UNLESS I'm at a pre-paid track event (I have 4 scheduled right now) or am out of town on a pre-planned trip (Going to SanDiego in Late September/beginning of October).

I'll bring the Zcar if it's done, or the Porsche, if it isn't, But I'll be there.

Mike

Davy, it was my pleasure to organize the meet for you! It was great, finally, to meet you, and I hoped you had a great time. It would be great if you can move down here, always nice to have another Hybrid Z member around!

Sorry I couldn't make it, would have been great to meet you. But I had my welder scheduled that day and couldn't miss the window of opportunity. Seeing everyone would have been more fun than 9 hours of welding but we got a lot accomplished. Next time for sure and maybe I'll actually have my car finished or at least running.

It was great meeting all of you too. Scottie, Warren clued me in on SEZ and I had no idea that you guys had been so involved in the event. It's certainly in good hands, right Warren? :mrgreen:

Just the latest scoop as I'm sitting in the Atlanta Airport typing away on my computer...I did have lunch yesterday with the national manager and the division manager. Conversation went very well, food was OK, and they know where I stand. I do believe they'll make an offer since they like me and know I can do the job, but we'll see what it actually is! Bigger is better in this case :mrgreen:

Davy

how do i sign up fo the georgia z club? i need an excuse to get out of st marys every now and then!:icon44:

-ryan

Ryan,

Do you want the Georgia Z club, or Georgia HybridZ club, two different clubs. I put your email on my list, so the next meet we have, you'll be invited.

Georgiazclub.com is the other.