HybridZ

Look what I "STOLE" today

Warren

Lowered 8'x16' steel deck, bobtail, with slide out ramps, electric brakes, 2 years old with NO rust, custom rims and NEW tires...$1700, couldn't pass it up.

trailer2.jpgtrailer1.jpg

Now I can beat the pith out of the car and not have to worry about being stranded...heheh. Lookout SEZ9

Warren

Z-Gad - Thanks, you hinting at something non-street-legal?

DavyZ - It might not be stored outside any longer. I'm thinking of storing my boat (on it's trailer) on it in the mini-storage just to keep it out of the weather. I'm creatively thinking, vertical, there's nothing above the boat now. Us ex-Navy ship dwelling guys know how to pack stuff small and tight. It probably won't work out, but it's a thought.

gijonas - Sorry to disappoint you, I pay for everything I get. "Stole" was used comparatively speaking.

ZDrifter - It won't be stored here, damn HOA...

Pete84 - It's rated at 7000 lbs, plenty enough for what I need.

Gabe - I'm thinking electric winch in the box up front, in-deck D-ring tie downs, Rhino-line the deck, and possibly a front wind jammer/deflector (so far)...you know me, gotta be different.