HybridZ

Air Dam

Iv been looking on that site for one.... But I dont see it under air dams? could u give me a direct link? that would be cool man

cuz what I want is rubber so I dont have to paint it.... I like the urethane style but is that the same as polyurethane..... And it has to be black

Guest 280ZForce
280zforce what did you do with the bumpers? Anything? Mine were scratched out of the box and Ill have to do some sanding and possibly bondo to make them look good.

i sanded them down w/ 150, then 400, then 600...then used spray paint on them... Satin Black. They are not perfect but they look good. I did the same on my rear spoiler and my fender flares.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks again for all of u who helped me out... Heres pics of the dam

100_2851.jpg

100_2855.jpg

100_2856.jpg

100_2863.jpg

100_2869.jpg

100_2870.jpg

All in all, the job removing the old piece that was there was a real bitch, but we got it done lol. I also bought smoked headlight covers... The clear ones i had on before cracked.... I left the mounts on so that Z Specialties can put them on. The car looks 100% better thanks to u guys.

-Dylan