HybridZ

All-Datsun Canby Meet 2007/Head Count?

RTz

I will be there one of the days...I am in Hong Kong this week, so who knows which day I will be awake during the day. Not sure I will know any of you, but it will be nice to see some cars. The Z won't be there...next year

Great!

Anybody else?

Hi Ron,

l'll be there too!! I have my engine apart replacing the exhaust manifold gasket, but I should be able to slap it back together tonight, shine up the car Saturday, and be there Sunday. That is if everything goes perfect, which it never seems to do for me...

Bryan should be there in his Turbo S130, James in his 240, Erik in his ZXR...it should be a good turnout. I'll try to make it Saturday for the swap meet and dinner, but realistically that probably won't happen.

-Hugh

• Administrators

We have a few more NARP brand light bulb repair kits in stock if the blinker fluid isn’t strong enough. Let us know. We take the following forms of payment, cash and coin. We stopped taking the wooden coins recently due to the dry-rot epidemic here in the Pacific Northwest, sorry.

• Administrators

Ah, the ole worn Datsun relays issue. We’ve had good success bleeding the smoke out of those old Datsun/Hitachi relays. After a good smoke bleeding, you won’t have any more relay chatter and they will be more consistent in their time spent in the open condition.

Good luck, hope to see you there.