HybridZ

RSX Leater Seats?

Jersey

Those seats are very heavy. Friend of mine was giving me a set last year to put in the Z and when I went to pick it up.......DAYUM!!!! LOL. Also like Sparks280zxt said S2000 seats go for some dollars. RSX seats do like nice though.

They are black and that's exactly what he's asking for them sparks, $300. They do look good but i've never sat in them or even saw them in person so i really have no idea of the size/feel. Evil, did they look like they could sqeeze in the Z?

They are black and that's exactly what he's asking for them sparks, $300. They do look good but i've never sat in them or even saw them in person so i really have no idea of the size/feel. Evil, did they look like they could sqeeze in the Z?

Yes. They do look really good in person, I think you will like them. If weight does not bother you then I say go for em.

I have roughed in my S2000 seats into my 280z. I had to bang on the transmission tunnel on the drivers side to get them to fit. Besides that, just some modifications to the seat rails and they are looking pretty good to fit nice and snug. I doubt there would be the clearance issue in the 240z with the transmission tunnel. In the early cars, they didn't have a big bulge where the cat goes.

Justin

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i actually have an rsx type-s its a 2002 so the pattern is a little diffrent (cleaner looking in my opinon) and they are awsomely comfortable and really hold you in well. if you decide to go through with this and possibly make a new slider system for them so they are shorter in the car let me know im interested. but yeah they are very comfy i think about it all the time and think i could just live in them. and yes you could easily reduce weight by taking the side are bag out.