HybridZ

Fender flow helpers

This was something tossed around but never actually tested.

But here they are...

Fenderlipprofile.jpg

Fenderlipfront.jpg

Fenderlipinside.jpg

and yes... the wheel is on the wrong side.. I flip them and rotate them to get the most out of them. I only worry about the direction in the rain...

How about a splitter that flows around the edge of your air dam to meet up with those? That would look good, but not sure how it would affect anything.

Even if it didn't attach to a full splitter, just a triangular shape horizontal piece which attached the entire front section to the bottom of the airdam would be a good idea.

Would it work better if it went all the way down to the bottom of the airdam and was slightly tilted back? By the way are you a member of the Triangle Z Club? PM if you are, I've got some questions about joining.

Thanks,

Jon

I took them down to the point that the back-lower edge of the airdam begins to radius.

I would seriously incorporate them into a splitter.. I just don't have time right now.. I am taking the car next weekend to a 3 day event at Roebling Road to try out the new pavement.

The frontal area they cover will take care of the worst part of the fender turbulence that is caused by the rear edge catching too much air. remember the body-sides roll inward sharply near the ground.