HybridZ

Im new and this is my car

Guest yukio

Guest yukio

Hi im from florida, the panhandle area, i just got here from japan last feb and shipped out my car. anyways without further ado...

its a 1978 Nissan Skyline bosozoku style.

I know i might be out of place here but the engine that is inside this car is an L28

I dont think i need to say any more about the mods because everything can be seen here.

The carbs are Mikuni 40's.

By the way I am thinking about selling my car if any of you guys are interested. im asking for 10,000 obo.

heres how it looks on the rear, notice the temp tags

japanback.jpg

this is the front

japanfront.jpg

here is how the car looks now

japanrig1.jpg

this is what the rear wheel looks like

japanwheels.jpg

and here is the picture of the rear wheel

japanssr.jpg

heres what the seats looks like along with the roll cage. baby seat not included with the car purchase.

IMG_7968.jpg

here's a shot of the drivers antique seat its made by PRE, according to someone this seat belongs to the museum.

IMG_7950.jpg

The PRE tag and what it stands for.

IMG_7955.jpg

Basically what the dash and steering wheel looks like

IMG_7957.jpg

Here is my shift knob and the tape deck.

IMG_7960.jpg

The whole engine bay

IMG_7985.jpg

The engine and carbs. Engine color is black with glitters.

IMG_7980.jpg

Welcome to HybridZ, and Florida.

Sure would like to see more of your car. Here'a a link to the Florida Z Association.

http://flza.com/

This should get you some info on the statewide Datsun/Z scene. The FLZA is the host for the 2007 ZCCA National Convention, and it's going to be HUGE.

Welcome, and hope to meet you at the convention.

Guest yukio

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

wigenOut-S30 no its not a ken and mary i wanted to own a ken and mary but i couldnt find one that i can afford, this specific gen is called the Japan. so its a skyline japan.

the black one from pace, i know him not personally but i have talked to him, wayne right?

im located at fort walton beach. i want to keep the car but right now i just dont have the time money and patience to finish it up. i was trying to get rid of it but i dont know, i want more power out of it and i dont think l28 will give me that.

my original plan for the car is to go sideways but theres a lot of fabricating to deal with.

yes that is my son on the picture he just loves playing with the car.

Hey Yukio

I've seen your car for sale on zilvia. really nice car. I really dont mind picking this car up, just one problem MONEY... Super nice love the deep dish. I heard from the forum your pursuing another car mind telling us what is it? I know its gotta be a good car cause your selling this skyline for it.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

wigenOut-S30 no its not a ken and mary i wanted to own a ken and mary but i couldnt find one that i can afford, this specific gen is called the Japan. so its a skyline japan.

the black one from pace, i know him not personally but i have talked to him, wayne right?

im located at fort walton beach. i want to keep the car but right now i just dont have the time money and patience to finish it up. i was trying to get rid of it but i dont know, i want more power out of it and i dont think l28 will give me that.

my original plan for the car is to go sideways but theres a lot of fabricating to deal with.

yes that is my son on the picture he just loves playing with the car.

Ahh ok.. And yeah I think his name is Wayne.. Great car for sure.. It would be some work to keep it but its neat to have something not everyone knows what is.. heh.. I am about 2-2.5 hours from Ft walton beach.. cool area... Welcome again..