HybridZ

Track video! (LS2 Datsun 280Z)

Guest F8LSNK

sup plebes, my name is freddy edwards brother (taller chubby one) lol...(the ones with the trailor queen mustang)

nice meeting you guys on saturday at the track, your car is very impressive and show car worthy...i was at work talking to one of my import buddies about the track on saturday, and told him about your car. and how clean it look, i was preatty sure there had to be pics of your car online so thats how i found this site...

just out of curiosity has any one drop a turbo V6 grand national motor in to a 280z?

later

freddy

Hey,

Matt: I went with the Textralia clutch, Its holding alot better than the stock LS2 clutch.

Justin: The car has 10's in it, If you read my sig. it says Mike runned those times, He is very experienced with LS engines and can run by the ear....We are having problems with our tach so we have to short shift to keep off the rev limiter..

It was nice meeting everyone out there on saturday, it was a nice hot day..

There are a couple of grand national powered Z's on this site, just do a little search on the v6 forum.

Thank's!

Have you added to your car since you dynoed?

409.56 hp. 391.11 torque.

Your car seems faster then that power if it ran 10.8. Nice runs!

I have not added anyhing to the car, however it seems to be around the 440 H.P. range...I will have it dynoed again sometime soon.

just out of curiosity has any one drop a turbo V6 grand national motor in to a 280z?

later

freddy

Freddy,

Scottie-GNZ had such a car and it was hellaciously fast. I think he had the first one on the forum. He parted out the Z, so no more. I believe scottieMIz also has one?? Someone else probably knows. There's one other at least.

Davy

Guest F8LSNK
Freddy,

Scottie-GNZ had such a car and it was hellaciously fast. I think he had the first one on the forum. He parted out the Z, so no more. I believe scottieMIz also has one?? Someone else probably knows. There's one other at least.

Davy

thanks for the info...nice