HybridZ

rb26 z is at home finally

stony

Stick with it!! bit by bit it will come together.

I've been watching the build for ages and to be honest, your build is what made me go the same way, purely by chance, I found a 240z in a very similar colour, I'm just about to install the new RB30/T51spl and ditch the ugly bonnet, I'll let you know how it goes, might motivate you some more.

Good luck :icon6:.........Rob

rips240zexterior009gs7.jpg

Been real busy with school selling a house and work.

I have a guy coming up that lives here in alaska but is sublocated to the lower 48. He is coming up in august and the car WILL be done by the end of august and running hopefully by september. (DEJAVU) unfortunatley teh last track day here is 2nd weekend in sept :fmad:

Oh well It will be ready for opening day next year pics to come as i get them!!!!

I've been watching the build for ages and to be honest, your build is what made me go the same way, purely by chance, I found a 240z in a very similar colour, I'm just about to install the new RB30/T51spl and ditch the ugly bonnet, I'll let you know how it goes, might motivate you some more.

Nice one Rob!

I look forward to seeing that run! I will be in touch with you again soon, i am back into my project now.

Clint T

Been real busy with school selling a house and work.

I have a guy coming up that lives here in alaska but is sublocated to the lower 48. He is coming up in august and the car WILL be done by the end of august and running hopefully by september. (DEJAVU) unfortunatley teh last track day here is 2nd weekend in sept :fmad:

Oh well It will be ready for opening day next year pics to come as i get them!!!!

Sounds like my life for a second...

the car WILL be done by the end of august and running hopefully by september. (DEJAVU) unfortunatley teh last track day here is 2nd weekend in sept :fmad:

fix it in august, tune it in september, and beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of it next year with that decade of bottled up rage over this thing :mrgreen:

make an RB brotha proud!

• 1 month later...

Well just going thru updating threads... Its been a while.

I ended up buying a new car that is allready done. Its not perfect but will be alot cheaper in the end to finish this car then my other one i broke out of chassis jail.

Here are some pics of the car with it's new front clip. I need to cut off some brackets and clean stuff up in the engine bay then it will get paint to match the car.

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

OBTW this car only weighed 2180 with a SBC in it. i cant imagine i will add much weight with the rb setup.

HMMMM 650-700 rwhp + 2300lbs max!!!!!!! Jeeeezzz i cant weight :>