HybridZ

Finally an S130 forum!

KTM-EXC

Well, how about we, as S130 owners/modders start posting stuff that is specific to the S130, like electrical diagrams, body mods, interior stuff, suspension mods, etc. It's always been a PITA to have to look through all the search results for something S130 related only to find out that it only relates to the S130 powertrain that was scavenged to put into an S30. (Nothing wrong with that, but it does kinda pollute the S130 gene pool in the search engine. <--- NO FLAMING REQUIRED)

Contrary to popular belief, there really ARE quite a few S130's that have been modified and are running around out there.

Warren

• Administrators
...... It's always been a PITA to have to look through all the search results for something S130 related only to find out that it only relates to the S130 powertrain that was scavenged to put into an S30. (Nothing wrong with that, but it does kinda pollute the S130 gene pool in the search engine.

Contrary to popular belief, there really ARE quite a few S130's that have been modified and are running around out there.

Warren

ass.giflaugh.gif

Good one Warren..

I agree we should try to gather as much S130 specific information as possible to prevent people from asking questions that have already been answered. Ill try to see if can come up with some photos and do a write up on how to intall a Holset HY35 into a S130, theres quite a few differences compared to the S30

Since there are actually 5 different ones, displaying subtle changes from year to year, option to option, it would be difficult to display all of them. Besides, they're available in all of the FSM's, which everybody should have at least 1 of...hehe Good idea though.

Warren

Since there are actually 5 different ones, displaying subtle changes from year to year, option to option, it would be difficult to display all of them. Besides, they're available in all of the FSM's, which everybody should have at least 1 of...hehe Good idea though.

Warren

Lol, yeah... uh, I must not have got the memo :mrgreen:

I was under the impression that all the non turbos were about the same, sans wire color. I only have the 79 one I guess.