HybridZ

I wonder how this would sound on a car!

Darn kids playing with motorcycle parts on their cars.. … Next they will be using 12v computer fans stacked in series in their intake as electric super chargers… or maybe even leaf blowers.. frankie.gif

well i DO have a 250 mm computer fan that spins at less RPM and flows more CFM than the comparable 120 or 92 mm counterparts.

:rolleyesg

:mrgreen:

well i tried it today and surprise surprise. It sounded just like the cherry bomb that was on there. Im considering making a few of these and if they look good i might run 2 of them at the back. as soon as i can afford some gas for my welder....

I know this is an older thread, but it really hit home for me. I recently went to look at a Datsun for sale locally. It had a muffler from a Harley dresser mounted. Witha fish tail end cap.

(I spent the last decade working at a Harley dealer, I recognized the part right away.)

In almost all cases....a motor of a given displacement will breath more air through it the more cylinders it has. How much power would a 2800cc single cylinder make in a Z instead of 6 cylinders. Not much. Like less than half the power. It's all cool. I don't mean to shread your creations. After all this is HybridZ and anything goes. But if your end goal is performance just know how small these pipes really are....

• 1 year later...
well i cant put it on now, my dad thinks the back pressure will blow the engine...... I tried to tell him it is just a glass pack. But i got bitched out for thinking i know more than him about mechanics.OK so what is the worst that could happen.

Ugh. Reminds me of my friend's dad. Everytime I would try and help my friend change a clutch/pull engine/whatever he would come out and "help" us by telling us that "we can't work on two things at the same time, you'll screw up", "don't over tighten that", and "do you know what you are doing", "don't go so fast, take your time".

This is the man that has broken a few bolts in the engine block by over tightening tranny bolts.... mmmrmrmrmrm and i hold my tongue back everytime... arrrr...