HybridZ

No love for Z31?

theZman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like ALL Z just happen to like the S30 the most.

When I was a kid my grand mother's boyfriend had a black turbo Z31 with the variable struts and leather interior.

Let me tell you, I felt like a MILLION $ when he would drop by to pick me up from school. All the other kids would just be WOAH!!!! that's your GrandPa!?!?!?!?! YUP!!!!!!

yeah i had a chance to buy one but the guy backed out at the last minute and then bought the z31

I'm sorry here but, I think I'm not following...

You had a chance to buy what?

The guy backed out from what?

Me frenchy, me not always get it...:oops::?

If you ever need Z31 parts I have a whole car minus the shell and seats, I wanted the Diff. since it's an 87 turbo and the guy was moving, he wouldn't sell me only the Diff. I have the dash, electric struts, rear sub.frame, complete uncut body harness, engine with turbo and uncut harness.

The guy bought a stolen/found car at auction to put it in a 510 but, ended up just restoring the 510 cause it was to clean to butcher up...

Anywayz me like Z31s and wish you all the best in your project.

Keep us posted.

Blue leather. The blue is not too dark so, it could probably be stained any color you'd like.

I live in Canada so, shipping could get a bit pricy but, I do have "snowbird" familly members who spend winter in Florida so, I might be able to arange something for very cheap, like FREE and just pay gas for the detour if you're far off there path.

I mean shipping for free, the dash, I'll sell but, since I payed only $500 for the lot, I won't ask for much, if I can only

recoup

my money selling a part here and there, I'll be happy, I'm not looking at making money on a fellow

HybridZer's

back.

There is a dent in the dash from being stacked in the guy's garage with other parts but, I can get it fixed for cheap as one of my friend's girlfriend is starting a business in car interior repair and it would probably be good practice for her. The work they do is amazing. She said she could fix my BADDLY cracked S30 dash and nobody would ever know it's been fixed.

I'll let you know. I could even ask her if she can stain it the color you want before shipping if you're willing.

Guest Dick

i love my little gem. she needs some TLC. here she is in my work garage after i polished the wheels-

car.jpg

if anyone knows a place where i can find centercaps for those badboys, LMK