HybridZ

Tri-state (NYC) Z's try#2

EvilC

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea....I do not have an account over there....I don't think I do =)

If someone wants to drop a line over at zcar and classiczcars that would be fine and send anyone who wants the info the same email I sent out.

Zya in 2 days!

Guest G0tJules

Hey guys,

My name is Julian, and I’m a good friend of Clive (EvilC). We went to school together in Alfred, and I’ve been around since the start of his project. Last week he got it started and I have to say it’s by far the meanest thing I have ever seen on the road! I’m hooked!

Since then, I have been reading as much info as I can from your site. I don’t plan to do things as big as Clive, but I would like to get an S30 and eventually go the route of L28ET. As Clive’s friend, and from the vast knowledge and wisdom that HybridZ’s community brings, I have learned one thing so far… Patience is huge!

I just wanted to drop a note saying Hi, and that I will be coming out with Clive this weekend to the meet and really look forward to meeting all of you. I will definitely be picking your brains as you can imagine as I have a lot of questions in store.

See you all then!

-Julian

P.S.

Clive thanks for setting this meet up!

It's going to be a hot one on Saturday. They are saying about 90 and I wouldnt be surprised to see more. Check your cooling systems and bring fluids for you and the car. Another issue might be parking. When it gets that hot around here you will find a ton of people coming to the lake where we chose to meet. The lot is not huge so it might fill up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE POST #103 for MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to emphasize the alternate lot:

If you see no Z cars at our designated spot,

Basically follow Seven Lakes Drive NORTHEAST for about 2-3 miles from where our original location is. There is a HUGE parking lot that used to be a ski area on the right. It is much larger and still has some picnic areas for barbecue and shady parking.

GotJules,

Let me know if you need turbo motor. I know a guy close by in NJ and the last time I checked he got 5 turbo motors in his storage. See you Saturday. I will be bringing my son with me in my topless Z.

Clive,

What time do you want me to be up there?

Guest TeamNissan

Pardon me for asking lol.

Whats the liq situation? I know its prohibited BUT is anyone bringing anything?

If I bring anything should I bring a big bottle? Anyone else partaking?

GotJules,

Let me know if you need turbo motor. I know a guy close by in NJ and the last time I checked he got 5 turbo motors in his storage. See you Saturday. I will be bringing my son with me in my topless Z.

Clive,

What time do you want me to be up there?

Any time you would like to be here....my Z won't be going so it is up to you.

Alcohol is prohibited in the park but there are local pubs in the area that we could cruise to. There is an amazing sports bar called The Stadium, about 20 (Nice drive) minutes away that is actually a very well known sports museum. There is sports memorabilia integrated into everything in the place. It's not part of "The Stadium" franchises. It is one of the largest privately owned sports collections in the world integrated into a bar-restaurant. Yes they have enough parking for many many Z's.

http://www.stadiumbarrest.com/