HybridZ

any clue what's in this z?

Hailstorm

I've seen quite a few Zs and quite a few different types of motors in Z's, but nothing like this

http://www.motorpasion.com/2006/12/29-datsun-z-car-asi-se-prepara-un-datsun-240z

its about 3-4 pictures down from the top, and it's so cluttered. I've never seen a motor like that with datsun written on the top. maybe a custom strange header or something?

definitely not stock tho :)

• 1 month later...
WOW! Now that is a one classy Z. I love how that car has the intercooler BEHIND the rad/frame core support.

Not that it's any kind of bragging really, but he lives in Austin, where I live, and I've seen and heard it in person. It's amazing. What's more, is that it's actually driven and raced. It's more than just pretty (yes, I realize it's not for everyone but it's exotic and I dig it)

It's been in for a lot of work in the past month or two getting a decent exhaust put on it to replace the chain link fence-post pipe used before. It seems like the other things were engine and suspension tweaks but I don't recall for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Personally I think it's too ricey for my tastes. Too much chrome, big wheels, and the big fender flares just don't do it for me. But I'm not a big fan of the show/racecars that everyone seems to build these days. It is a very nice car and he should be very proud of it but unto each his own.

Chrome? The bumpers are stock style, to my knowledge, and I think the wheels are just polished CCW's.

Otherwise, you're free to have your own tastes :-)