HybridZ

****vote For The Best Custom Z Diecast****

MOTORHEAD427

The show is called "How Its Made" on the discovery channel. I watch it every chance I get. From what I have seen all the companies they visit are in Canada.

LOL yeah thats right.. how its made..

Eric, Yeah I guess it would be hard to get approval from the chinese government to get in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to point out that Your JADA 240z is part of the FOR SALE Collection, which basically, are junker cars for sale ^^ which might explain your miss matched rims, but i have no idea. maybe it wasn't supposed to be like that. i looked at all the pictures i could find, and the driver sides all had the shallow rims. i wonder....i wanna go find one at the store now haha

http://www.jadatoys.com/products.php?scale=64&category=ForSale

the mailing store thingy by my apartment sells TONS AND TONS of hotwheel cars, and has a huge collection of old toy cars, they have a bunch of the jada for sale cars, including the bug, bus, and mustang. I bet they have that 240z as well

Nice...I hope you can find one...

Dear contestants...

Did you get your trophies? :)

Mike or Dave...I don`t think there is any need to keep this thread as a sticky anymore...What do you think?

Custom Z diecast contest will be a "biannual" contest!

Next one in January...Info will be given 2-3 months prior the contest...

Rules will be a little bit different.

The trophy and yellow Z showed up a couple of days ago. I guess I was so caught up in staring at their beauty I forgot to take some pics. I finally snapped out of it tonight and shot a bunch of pics. One of these days I'll take the collection out and get some natural light pics. Once again, thanks for putting this together. I really appreciate the opprotunity to enter and compete against my fellow enthusiasts in a field I am more familiar with. I look forward to the next contest, maybe one of you can knock me out of first place ...maybe.

100_1701.jpg

100_1696.jpg

100_1699.jpg

100_1714.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I see the Jada "BRE" kit Z has hit the pipeline: http://tinyurl.com/2npjk5

Also a new 510 is coming: http://tinyurl.com/2tebdp

:mparty:

Never did find those 5-packs with the 510 or Z at my local Walmarts, and dealers listed on the Jada site said I couldn't get them anywhere else (other than ebay). Maybe this new one will be easier to find :2thumbs:

Any other Nissan/Datsun news coming out of Jada these days, Eric?