HybridZ

gonna sell the 280zx wide body kit

scottyMIz

hey guys what would be the best way to sell the 280zx kit i have? i was gonna just put it on here but i dont know how( silent auction or just post in the classified section) what do you guys think? I have pics of the kit on here already. I dont want to cut up this kit and would rather sell it and get the right kit for my 280z

Guest texas05sti

What years will this fit? I'm actually looking for a widebody kit to finish off my friend's '72 240z build. The details as to why I'm such a n00b can be found here.

Do you have any shots of what they look like on a car that is finished? I hate to be "that guy" who doesn't know anything, but any help is appreciated.

I stand corrected sorry never looked that close just knew the doors were longer(tried putting one on a coupe once doh) Yep all fiberglass and a ballpark i dont know but i do know the 280yz kit i want is 600 bucks with out shipping so i have to get some extra cash if i want to get the other kit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you still have these body parts? Not likely that I'd get up to BadAxe in the near future (although I'm pretty sure I've been there in the past), so I'd have to have them shipped to Tacoma, WA, but I've found that parts like this can be shipped relatively cheaply via Greyhound Freight. Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave