HybridZ

RB mounts for Z's

260chiles

Any of you down under types - I'm having a heck of a time with Castlemaine Rod shop - aka CRS that you have linked.

I had several e-mails back and forth about bellhousings and am all ready to order - I just asked for a final quote with shipping and the info for how to transfer the money,(out of country needs to wire transfer into their account).

I haven't heard from them in 10 days since that e-mail and I wrote them 5 days ago and last night...... I can understand if they are busy, but in the last 4 e-mails, they responded w/in a few days at most. Could I talk one of you into calling them and prodding them to respond to me? A gent named Craig had been responding to their sales e-mail address.

Its frustrating because I'm ready to order after they answered all my questions/concerns, but noone is responding now. Unfortunately for me, they are the only game in town for the part I need, (a custom bellhousing to adapt the RB motor to an older GM tranny - actually my G-Force GF-5R which has an older T-10 and Saginaw type bolt pattern).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Bob

I am from down under (well downunder and across abit to find the land of the long white cloud aka New Zealand) and I purchased set of the CRS mounts (won't be doing the RB conversion for some time now that I purchased a second zed - budget for the RB going on the new 240z)

Anyway I got on the phone - called the guys they were good to deal with I think they are more old school and not too keen on the non personal touch of email etc.

Any of you down under types - I'm having a heck of a time with Castlemaine Rod shop - aka CRS that you have linked.

I had several e-mails back and forth about bellhousings and am all ready to order - I just asked for a final quote with shipping and the info for how to transfer the money,(out of country needs to wire transfer into their account).

I haven't heard from them in 10 days since that e-mail and I wrote them 5 days ago and last night...... I can understand if they are busy, but in the last 4 e-mails, they responded w/in a few days at most. Could I talk one of you into calling them and prodding them to respond to me? A gent named Craig had been responding to their sales e-mail address.

Its frustrating because I'm ready to order after they answered all my questions/concerns, but noone is responding now. Unfortunately for me, they are the only game in town for the part I need, (a custom bellhousing to adapt the RB motor to an older GM tranny - actually my G-Force GF-5R which has an older T-10 and Saginaw type bolt pattern).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Bob

your best bet is to give them a call and use your credit card...

and check this site for set up...

your best bet is to give them a call and use your credit card...

and check this site for set up...

Credit card not accepted for out of Aus orders. And a phone call is an international call for me.... Otherwise I would have long since called them.

-Bob

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. By the way, I'm sad to say that my 260z has been wrecked. Young driver cut me off at intersection and ran right into her. Now just dealing with insurance and trying to convince them that my Z is not worth $800. We'll see what happens.

Credit card not accepted for out of Aus orders. And a phone call is an international call for me.... Otherwise I would have long since called them.

-Bob

I bought a phone card and call them and used my "check card", again the best way. in person this guys get your order within a week to your house.

-Jesus :mrgreen:

I bought a phone card and call them and used my "check card", again the best way. in person this guys get your order within a week to your house.

-Jesus :mrgreen:

Well, I guess I'll give that a try! Thanks for the info - it might save me lots of time.

-Bob