HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

thanks, i also herd they were american racing but he wasnt for sure

It's possible that American Racing made them or a similar wheel at one time. All I know is that what's left of a sticker on the inside of my wheels says Cragar. It wouldn't surprise me if AR made them a version of these too though.

Pictures of my car with 30 year old three piece 16x8 - 0 offset BBS magneisum race wheels, weighing in at 13.5 lbs each. BBS stated that these wheels were never imported into the USA. The wheels did not come from BBS with a lug pattern that would fit a Z. The wheels were redrilled to fit the Z lug pattern.

12838_thumb.attach

12839_thumb.attach

Careful with the BBS wheels that you have. The Magneisum can develop hairline cracks and break on you. They look killer but from a safety standpoint keep an eye on them. They do look very nice and clean.....

They also burn pretty good. What he said, be careful. :wink:

Careful with the BBS wheels that you have. The Magneisum can develop hairline cracks and break on you. They look killer but from a safety standpoint keep an eye on them. They do look very nice and clean.....

Thanks, I am aware of the cracking, oxidizing, and burning issues. The wheels were in great shape when I recieved them. The original paint and sealer was in amazing shape. The wheels have been bead blasted to bare magneisum and throughly checked. I talked to BBS about X-raying them and it was not recomended, just throughly vizulize them. The wheels were then sealed and painted.

The burning issue, while working as a fireman I was putting out a car fire on a Ford Bronco II. There was some flames still comming from under the drivers side dash. I hit the flames with the hose and boy things got exciting. For some reason there is magneisum in there. Been there done that.

SSR Reverse Mesh 17x8.5 +19 fronts, 17x9 +13 rear.

Those are my ideal wheels, Bert! Who, what, where, how much, please?

Actually, I'd prefer them in 16's if I could find tires that fit the width well for a decent price. Also, I might prefer 8's in front. I would love to see full-car pictures!

Still putting my car back together. I'll bolt the front wheels on and snap photos during the week. I gave up my left nut and half of my right one to get these. To find a reverse mesh in this offset and size is ULTRA rare. These were shipped from Japan.

0323090001.jpg

ssrrear.jpg

I initially posted wrong offsets. They have since been corrected.

i have the same rims as alot of you guys. ive had them for about 2 years now. although there not on a datson, or a z. but they are on a fast nissan ;).

l_9acade2344f722617152c7831467867e.jpg

my old now crashed/parted out daily with the black rims and my turbo/weekend nissan with the sportmax 002's in 15x7 wrappend in azenis.

l_ecf728b8a9ad653c816cb2803dc96259.jpg

close up.

stratton.

Still putting my car back together. I'll bolt the front wheels on and snap photos during the week. I gave up my left nut and half of my right one to get these. To find a reverse mesh in this offset and size is ULTRA rare. These were shipped from Japan.

Oh you lucky SOB, those are my dream wheels as well, but I settled on some 16" instead, still took me 6 months to find them. SSR mesh ftw!

Which ones did you get? Reverse mesh (non stepped lip) or formula mesh (stepped lip)?

Both :)

I bought a staggered set of reverse mesh, but what I got was two 16x9 reverse mesh and two 16x7.5 formula mesh.

not the ideal outcome but I figured that I will use them until I find a set in 17"

Both :)

I bought a staggered set of reverse mesh, but what I got was two 16x9 reverse mesh and two 16x7.5 formula mesh.

not the ideal outcome but I figured that I will use them until I find a set in 17"

If you haven't already posted them up, do so now!