HybridZ

The city says the car must go

buZy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just searched this thread for the word "tank" and it didnt find anything, so apologies if it has already been discussed...

BUT KEEP THE GAS TANK!!! Sell it on ebay, if nothing else! IIRC, 77 and 78 each had unique gas tanks and they are not cheap to buy! Don't let one go to the crusher, SOMEone wants it.

Really? Wow that rare? This one has to rusted greatly inside being the cap has been missing for 3 years exposed to outdoor elements. It would need detailed restoration attention. If someone helped me with shipping I would donate it. I don't have a big enough box for this one lol!

Really? Wow that rare? This one has to rusted greatly inside being the cap has been missing for 3 years exposed to outdoor elements. It would need detailed restoration attention. If someone helped me with shipping I would donate it. I don't have a big enough box for this one lol!

Well, its rare enough that my Dad had a tough time getting a stock tank for his 78 280. I wanted to point it out; I didn't read the whole thread, I simply searched it for the work "tank" and found nothing, so I asked.

If the tank is in crummy shape, then i guess whatever, heh. Hopefully someone notices this because I said it and they will snap it up for the price of free and go to the effort of fixing it.. if its worth it..

otherwise it just proves that I'm useless :-D

.... She is gone... Off to the car crusher in st.paul. :( Sad yes but don't worry, there was not much left of her. I learned alot from this car and this killer site. Donated many free parts to those in need.

Brian

HPIM0929.JPG