HybridZ

Finally got another Z again

First of all, i like this site very much. i dont post much but i am constantly learning things on here.

i used to have a S130 rhd fairlady but i sold it to build my drift car and now finally i got another one.

Exactly 6 years ago in the August 2001 issue of Super Street, that i still have, there was this article.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredv..._car/index.html

Its a 72 240Z with an l28et, o and he has a 510 with a bewsted 13B.

Anyways, I've always liked the old Z but that article made me obsessed with it.

I don't know if my new car will ever be that sick but its mine so its cooler. :D

Mine is a 73 240Z with an l28et.

My next year or so plans are redo body work, front mount, redo exhaust, suspension, rims and fix a bunch of small stuff. All depends on how much money i can put aside for it.

DSCF1180.jpg

Its just asking for a front mount.

DSCF1184.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg

ya the guy before me fixed things with bondo so now i have to fix them again the right way. the doors will not close, even after i took out the horrible cheap pos weather stripping and did that thing with i read on here about grinding the metal where the door snaps into place.

other then a bunch a small things. its awesome. pulls very hard and looks hot (from a distance)

• 1 month later...

yes we must do this. what is ur clubfr name. im assuming its panachedriver, do u plan on sliding it. im just gonna get a different car to slide and brake like usual at events. mine is kinda in pieces as well. every time i try to replace something i break something else, damn old cars. :-D

• 2 months later...

Hi Omar, welcome back.

It looks as though you have ATS wheels on your silver car, and I think there's someone who's looking to replace their missing or broken ATS wheel for a fair price, as they're quite uncommon. Not overly desirable by any means, but some people just like what they've got, so if you're not attached to them I think it's in the buy and sell of either this site or the zcar.com site.

Your new car looks very straight and clean, and I'm envious

:D

Cheers!