HybridZ

Searching for videos of my third love and found this....

ZDrifter

Yes my third love is the bmw e30 3 series. Style, lightness, and well you know what Im getting at. I just overall love everything about these cars. I stumbled upon this rally video of a e30 m3 and it made me realise rally just isnt the same these days. Now dont get me wrong, I LOVE todays rally racing but it just doesnt seem as brutal and so crazy as it used to be. These drivers are among the best in the world (in my opinion) and this video shows you exactly what I mean. Audi also knew how to make a rally car..thats why they are pretty much kicked out of rally racing haha, now soon to be le mans. Sit back, enjoy and if you dont like these cars, its still a great vision of driving and handling.

• Administrators

Spence,

You hit one of my soft spots. Of all the cars I consider affordable by us 'average' folk, my two favorites are S30's and E30's. Here's a few shots of my own personal E30...

M3.jpg

M3Side.jpg

Mfront.jpg

Mfront3.jpg

EngineRight.jpg

M3Foggy3.jpg

I used to have a number of similar videos... pre-hard drive crash. Fun cars to watch and even more fun to drive.

I was expecting you to post and I have seen your car. When I heard you were going to sell it I was going crazy haha. That m3 is beautiful, that would be one of few I would trade my car for. I just gave my friend a link to a '89 325i for sale in washington. Has a '98 328i motor in it with cams and chipped, full suspension and wheels. I have always wanted to get a '89 to '91 and throw a newer m3 motor with a single turbo on it ;) Mind if I save some of those pics to my computer??

Well, if you're into E30s, let me show you what I'm about to buy as a DD.

I heard that only 4 were imported in Canada straight from Germany by privates... I had the chance to see 2 of them, one was owned by one of the service adviser's at BMW where I work and the other one is this one...

You should like this...

http://lespac.com/search/detail.php?PHPSESSID=c6b5ca2d15c898c6e55790b7d983cf33&infst=RK_5742414%3B&cp=26&region=&gr=12&majalerte=&a=5742414&o=%2Fsearch%2Findex.php&r=1651&liste_ville=&listcmp=&parindex=0&page=1&total=14&nbrpages=2&visite_recherche=&categorie_titre=%5BV%E9hicules+-+Autos%5D&idcookie=2ff5e2810359b999e0e58900a94cbe4e&zc=26&zg=12&orderby=distance&mots=325&distancemax=0&agemax=0&liste_region=&catgr=c26-12&R11_de=0&R11_a=BMW&R11=E&prix_de=0&prix_a=0&annee_de=1989&annee_a=1989&no_region_de=0&no_region_a=&no_region=&R19_de=0&R19_a=&R19=&R12=0&R13_de=0&R13_a=0&R16=0&R14=0&R15_de=0&R15_a=0&R18=0&R07_de=0&R07_a=0&R06=0&R17=0&type=0&etat=0

I'd like to swap a 335 engine in there when timing is right... (when an other salesman destroys his demo and I can pick up the carcass for a good price...)

• Administrators
When I heard you were going to sell it I was going crazy haha.

I took it off the market today... gonna keep her for a while.

Mind if I save some of those pics to my computer??

Be my guest :cheers:

Guest Twistershift

I love that video. That guy has no fear at all, it's so great.

Also, you are not alone in wanting an E30, I have been wanting one for awhile as well. Maybe someday. :daydreams:

The E30 M3 is definitely one of the most desirable cars to be ever built. Its lines, power and balance have made sure that it will forever be a "wanted" car.

Ron's car is one of the nicest I have seen. Ultra clean, ultra sexxxy.

That vid is siiiick! Funny thing is the driver, I have not heard his name before, but the commentator talks about Colin McRae a bit in it.

Alex - Beautiful buy! Love it.

If I had lots of space and some extra cash, I would have a E30 M3 for sure!

Yasin

• Administrators
The E30 M3 is definitely one of the most desirable cars to be ever built. Its lines, power and balance have made sure that it will forever be a "wanted" car.

This months Automobile Magazine listed the E30 M3 as one of the top 5 'drivers cars' in history.

Ron's car is one of the nicest I have seen. Ultra clean, ultra sexxxy.

Thank you. Considering its 20 years old and 170k miles on the clock... its still pretty nice.

Now that's driving. Why is it we don't do stuff like that in the US?

because americans only have enough attention span to go round in circles? (I hate nascar)

we don't really have the type of roads that allow that sort of racing i don't think, and the racing out here is geared more towards straight lines and big ovals....:cry:

• Administrators

Now you've done it. I created a youtube account and uploaded one of my favorite vids of the E30 M3. The intake noise is mesmerizing... and far louder than the exhaust. Notice the two-wheel action at 42 seconds.

• Administrators

I have a fair collection of pictures. I'll throw them up as time permits. Here are a few to whet your appetite.

Note: credit is due to the members of s14.net for the majority of these...

DTMM3.jpg

07.JPG.jpg

04.jpg

1uconn6.jpg

DSC_0050.JPG.jpg

SilverM3.jpg

mar3.JPG.jpg

M3Snow.jpg

69118_1891.jpg

:icon52:Wow simply amazing. I love these cars. That video is great! I love that sound, just sounds like the car wants to go out and beat the hell outta everything. This is really making me want to build one of these cars... Look what I have started....:twisted: