HybridZ

Im done with Z cars - Lots of turbo stuff and parts for sale

Sparks280zt

Looks like the CLSD is gone? I'm crying if it is...

Still interested in the sway bars and poly kit.

I would not mind a pair of doors as well...but shipping might be crazy, do you have a Freight company that can give a quote on a pair of doors to 80906 (Colorado Springs, CO).

Thanks and regards - Yasin

Yasin, CLSD is gone. I may have another one if no one buys my 300zxt I am going to part it out.

I will call around about the doors, probably be crazy like you said.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why he is selling the car.. because of the crap body.

unless you really want it jbk240z.. you may reconsider and look at his pics.

where you at in Denver?!

Prox is correct. Original plan was to swap all these parts onto a new shell I picked up. I have two 280z's. one is crap with all these parts on it and one is real nice, rust free and straight, I was going to swap these parts to it, but that wont happen until I am out of college.

If only I would have known I coudl have bought yoru turbo and clutch and been good to go

I was hoping you wouldnt see this. Thanks for all you have done for me, but dont worry! I am keeping my good shell. I remember you saying if it takes a year or two to get the body work right, then take the time. Thats what I am doing. I am not totally done!

• 2 weeks later...
whats up with the pistons????? What kind, size, forged?

They are the ITM brand, this is the brand Black Dargon sales for 249.99 new. Comes with all new rings, and wrist pins. They are cast .040 over

PS - I got your diff crated up about 30 min ago and it will be on its way tommorow morning.

They are the ITM brand, this is the brand Black Dargon sales for 249.99 new. Comes with all new rings, and wrist pins. They are cast .040 over

PS - I got your diff crated up about 30 min ago and it will be on its way tommorow morning.

Thanks!! time for some new video of the tires smokin them down