HybridZ

Im done with Z cars - Lots of turbo stuff and parts for sale

Sparks280zt

Well guys, I have faced the reality that now is just not the time for me to have a hybrid Z. First let me say that I have never had a daily driver with a good, functional AC and my current daily doesnt even have a radio. I have worked the past three summers from literally the day school was out until a day before school started back and I feel I have nothing to show for it. I could go on for awhile about how every step of my Hybrid Z journey has been trouble but I wont, a quick run down:

-first painter rips me off for $1000, no work done

-2nd painter breaks one off in me and does shoddy bodywork that can not be fixed to the tune of $2000

-turbo motor blown

-floor pans not installed right

-blah blah

I am planning on selling ALL my Z parts and pooling my funds to buy a nice Dodge diesel truck. Heres a quick list of what I have, shot me a PM if interested.

P.S. - I am keeping my rust free shell for future plans when I get out of school.

Heres the list: ALL PARTS ARE NEW OR LESS THAN 50 MILES

SDS EM-4 6F with LCD backlit controller, knock sensor, - $1500

Garret t3/t4 60-1 .63 ar - $600

Rebuilt P90 non hydraulic head - $300

L28et exhaust manifold with tial 38mm external wastegate - $400

New front and rear suspension techniques sway bars and full poly urethane maser bushing kit - $350

New 4x4 vented calipers with new pads - $100

Brand new SportMax 002 16x8s - $300

ITM Cast .040 over pistons with moly ring set - $200

Pallnet 11mm O ring rail with gauge - $100

Pallnet 14mm O ring rail with gauge - $120

ACT Clutch and pressure plate - $300

f54 turbo block - $100

f54 turbo block with new rings, bearings, timing kit - $200

Lots of fenders - $50-$100

Doors - $50-$100

1987 300zxt (car in sig) - $2500

I have alot more stuff, will throw it up with pics when I get a chance.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the least you will take for the SDS? I would really consider it if the price was a little lower.

With the other options on my system it was $1899 shipped to my door. I forgot to mention this is the distributorless ignition system with coil packs. I might come down some, but not much.

3 inch inlet and outlet. I beleive the pipe is 2 inch. Here is the old set up. It has been re done with new pipes and the pipes were powder coated wrinkle black. Pics will probably all be up toward the end of this week.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1433027023065819928epXNlR

Like I said this is old set up, my sig pic also shows the IC. Anyways the new pipes look alot better and it has the GReddy RS BOV.

Yasin,

-The CLSD is still available, its from an 87 300zxt with an automatic so I would say its not as thrashed as a manual tranny would be, I assume its in good shape.

-Sway bar and urethane kit is brand new and all in original boxes, never opened.

I guess Juan wants the intake.

Looks like the CLSD is gone? I'm crying if it is...

Still interested in the sway bars and poly kit.

I would not mind a pair of doors as well...but shipping might be crazy, do you have a Freight company that can give a quote on a pair of doors to 80906 (Colorado Springs, CO).

Thanks and regards - Yasin