HybridZ

Prayers needed

1 QUICK Z

Well, the abdominal CT shows what is believed to be "focal nodular hyperplasia" or benign liver tumor, but still no definate diagnosis yet. I'm scheduled for an MRI this Friday which will hopefully give us a more clear picture of what we're dealing with. I really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement. I'm going to fight this with every ounce of my being. Again, thanks and keep the prayers coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys and Gals,

Alot of you we haven't met, but those of you who we have know how special my wife is (to me, at least). We are going through a rough time right now and need your prayers. She's had surgery for Melanoma (skin cancer) three times (on her back all three times). She had a chest x-ray (routine) last week and they thought the saw something on her left lung...turns out (after a chect CT) lungs are clear, but something on the liver. Just had an abdominal CT today and waiting for the answer. Please keep us in your prayers, and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Jon, how is Gina doing? I have not seen any updates. I HOPE and PRAY that all is WELL. Jerry and John

Jon, how is Gina doing? I have not seen any updates. I HOPE and PRAY that all is WELL. Jerry and John

Sorry, I haven't posted an update, but she's had two more surgeries for the atypical moles and....the MRI was inconclusive and she is scheduled for 9AM in the morning (9/27) for a liver biopsy. We sincerely appreciate all the prayers and ask that you continue to remember her...especially as she goes through the liver biopsy tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Sorry, I haven't posted an update, but she's had two more surgeries for the atypical moles and....the MRI was inconclusive and she is scheduled for 9AM in the morning (9/27) for a liver biopsy. We sincerely appreciate all the prayers and ask that you continue to remember her...especially as she goes through the liver biopsy tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

We will be PRAYING EXTRA Hard for you GUYS today!!! Jerry and John

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE........GREAT NEWS......NO cancer...got the call a little earlier today.....don't have to follow-up with Hepatologist. My Internist will continue to monitor me for any changes. It's a great day! Thanks so much for the support and prayers. God is great.

Gina Phillips

There are lots of great stories out there.....your wife will be the next one.

Told ya so :-D.

Great news thanks for sharing. I suspect that this has reminded you both of what's really important in life and created a new appreciation of each other....fantastic, you made my week!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE........GREAT NEWS......NO cancer...got the call a little earlier today.....don't have to follow-up with Hepatologist. My Internist will continue to monitor me for any changes. It's a great day! Thanks so much for the support and prayers. God is great.

Gina Phillips

GREAT NEWS INDEED!

:mparty:

lol. those guys always make me laugh.