HybridZ

*Vid* Me getting owned in Mexico lol

Z U L8R

it's much better quality if you download it. it's not as dark as just watching it but anywho, just wanna keep things alive around here lol.

enjoy,

Dave =]

http://files.filefront.com/ZUL8R+Varsitywmv/;87516

ivansnow (rb26 s14) has two 25/30r's? something to that effect, he said he's 450hp, from third he pulls me, my turbo runs out of steam and i'm not liking this 3.54 rear end as much as the 4.11 when it comes to roll races, but nonetheless his car's fast. starting from second i rape him cause he's got some low pro stunna rims on it and he spins. from third he pulls me slightly, i let off early the first one cause i had to get over a lane. he almost had a really bad day >_<

zo-sick is a c5 z06, i'm not sure what all he's done to the motor but i know he's spraying the ♥♥♥♥ outta it lol.

first run 198plus vs zo-sick both are on all motor, second run 198plus is spraying.

198plus (2006 C6 Z06) makes 474rwhp all motor + 125shot so ~600rwhp... he's a fast old man hahaha

this was my first time posting a vid i made, the music is hilarious. i wish i coulda put the "THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" face on 198plus hahahaha anywho

more fun goin on this weekend. i was on 100octane at 21psi when this vid was taken, i really need to get tuned for race gas. it was detonating at 22psi, but in all honesty it feels faster on pump at 20psi than it did that night on 100@21psi.

my tuner's on my side, he's looking for a 62-1 i can borrow ^_^

i showed him the vid and told him i'm looking into cams or a little shot of laughy, and he's like F that, your turbo's maxed out, lemme see what i can dig up and before you come out of pocket anymore for that other stuff, we'll try another turbo and go from there. =]

i like the video!! hopefully one day i'll have my rb in and i'll be able to keep up/embarass the competition.. i'm tired of smoking suped up civics and crapy 3rd gen eclipses i want to be able to run with some evos and 350z's

yeah, you start to notice that it's not even worth it to titillate those kids after a while. just a waste of oxygen and gas.

Streets were too crowded IMO...

Not that all of us are saints, myself included, but that woulda been a no-fly zone for me.

Future gauge to go by, if you don't have 1/4-1/2 mile to stop free and clear, you don't have enough. Problem is most people don't want to drive out far enough that that kinda space is a reality.

you guys know i go to the track too. usually mexican freeways aren't that crowded, and i would never forgive myself if anything had happened to ivan.....

i appreciate the honest responses. glad you took the time to check the vid out though. thx again

take care,

Dave =]

ya i been talking to more people bout ivan's car, he's r32 rb26 running 2 hks 25/30's , one person said he's got cams, another said they're not sure, but he's actually 471rwhp. he had told me 450, lol sandbagger :P

240zwannabe: i think you could definately make 450rwhp without opening the motor, i made 441 on the previous motor with just commetic 1.2mm metal hg and arp studs + bolt ons, and i only did that cause the head had been off for inspection. with a safe tune (like 12.0-12.5 air fuel ratios) that's all this turbo's good for is max around 22psi. on the motor that's in the car now, i got same but new 1.2mm hg and i reused the arp studs (:P) while i had the bottom end apart i did wiseco 8.5:1 20 over pistons, stock rods, acl race bearings (main & rod), the head is still bone stock. everything else is bolt ons. gt30/71r, 550's, GReddy intake manifold, XS power exhaust mani, tial 38mm, profec b, power fc, walboro 255 inline fuel pump, egay bar & plate front mount, blitz bov, z32 maf, q45tb. basically supporting mods. i got the gizmo plastic intake gasket, seems like the plenum's a tad bit cooler, but moreso cause i got the aluminum radiator now. i wish nissan didn't design the intake to have coolant flowing through it but what can ya do. i'm working on getting a different turbo, but i really don't wanna go 35r. everyone that I KNOW with a 35r, yes likes the power, but all complain it's laggy as hell. so we're thinking like a t67 internals in a 62-1 housing, i don't know *shrug

anywho, back to the drawing boards =]

Dave =]

careless: nobody likes a smartass...thats what louisville local forums are for.

Z U L8ER: i was asking because i just currently decided to go with an rb25 over a l31 stroker turbo due to the fact it'll cost me about $10K to have the setup i want and get the power i seek. i'm shooting for 600rwhp out of the rb, i was just checking in to try and remember how easily these motors accept power upgrades (it's been a while since i came extremely close to putting a rb25 in a 240sx).

thx man @ streeteg

i know a bunch of people that'll hand me my ass @ BleachZee , i run for fun so i don't mind seeing how i do vs them. i just like vids period win or lose, gives me motivation to fix it when i break it. ever notice how you'll fix a friend's car in a heartbeat...but something easy as hell to knock out on your own car you're like...bah...i'll do it later rofl >_<

right now this is my daily......and i don't think my clutch is liking it =[

during the vid clutch was fine, no problems, but i think now it's getting time for a new disc nooooeeeeez!!

careless: nobody likes a smartass...thats what louisville local forums are for.

Z U L8ER: i was asking because i just currently decided to go with an rb25 over a l31 stroker turbo due to the fact it'll cost me about $10K to have the setup i want and get the power i seek. i'm shooting for 600rwhp out of the rb, i was just checking in to try and remember how easily these motors accept power upgrades (it's been a while since i came extremely close to putting a rb25 in a 240sx).

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I was hinting at the fact that it takes little from an RB to get to that level, or not as much as it would on plenty of other cars.

Sorry if it didn't come across as well as I had hoped.