HybridZ

Performance Clutch?

itsaprothing

My clutch is feeling pretty worn, it feels like when the clutch was burned out when i first got the car.

now i'm thinking of getting a stage 1 or stage 2 clutch to replace the one that I have. The problem is is that I have an NA coupe. and the clutch's made by exedy, and clutchmasters are only for the turbo. I found some clutch's on ebay, do these seem legit? or is it a total waste of money?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-300ZX-280ZX-200SX-STAGE-2-NEW-O-E-M-Clutch-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33730QQihZ006QQitemZ160167727588QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I'd get the Centerforce from MSA. I got one after going through a bunch of stock ones autocrossing. It lasted years and years (about 15) of some autocrossing and pretty hard street driving. Probably 75,000 miles. Was still in good shape when I sold the engine/trans to do the LS swap. Stiff but really good.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am interested, what state are you in? I am kinda poor and cheap... would like $50 be ok?

if your looking at going with the centerforce i have a used one in good shape with only like 3-4k on it it held fine on my NA l26 i just took it out because i did a turbo swap. its just sitting on a shelf.. make me an offer