HybridZ

Video of my LS1 Z

I finally got some work done to my LS1 Z. Just finished up the AZC coil over suspensions with weld in camber plates. Got the wheels on the car so I can lower the car to where I want it. Now I can start working on modifying the body kit. Here is a short video of the car lowered. I also disable the torque management in the PCM so doing burn out is pretty easy now lol. Not sure you can see the rear wheels clearly or not but they are 315s in the back. Turn up the volume and have fun.

V.

Pete,

I bought the kit a long time ago.

Nav,

Yes I notice the check engine light. It's DTC P1637. This has something to do with the alternator. The PCM thinks the alternator is not charging when the idle is low. I will program to disable this DTC tomorrow.

Bill,

The blue one just painted is my friends'. This one is mine.

Mine has C5 instrument cluster that you see in the video. It has the 98 C5 LS1 engine with drive by wire throttle. I can't wait to get started on the body kit modifications. I hope to finish modifying the body kit in a few months and then I can begin disassemblying the car to restore the frame.

Clive,

I need a helping hand every day lol. I still got a couple more 240Z to restore beside my cobra. Let me know when you can return the favor. BTW I saw that lady last night but couldn't get her number. Maybe next time.

David,

I am glad to meet you and a few other HBZ members in Daytona too.

Shortyz,

I love the way these side pipes sound. They are not that loud at idle at all but when you step on it.. it really roar to life and scare the crap out of the guy in the next car lol.