HybridZ

am i the youngest member on this site?

Guest jeffrey

I've learned a long time ago age really means nothing in clubs like these. I have been a member of another club since I've had my licence (almost 10yrs now) and most people didn't know how young I was until they met me in person and were shocked. act mature, have good conversation and it doesn't matter what age you are. Enjoy the car, learn as much as possible, and enjoy the car ;)

I've learned a long time ago age really means nothing in clubs like these. I have been a member of another club since I've had my licence (almost 10yrs now) and most people didn't know how young I was until they met me in person and were shocked. act mature, have good conversation and it doesn't matter what age you are. Enjoy the car, learn as much as possible, and enjoy the car ;)

That is what I've always tried to do. I see some people that respond lik dis & r rely stupd on hoow they resspnd. Then I look at their profile and they're like 30.

• Administrators

Age has little to do with anything. 16 years ago tomorrow, I married a woman twice my age... I'll be the last to concede age is meaningful.

If you present yourself with reverence, you'll receive the same... in spades.

Those that care about your age, don't get it.

Ron - happy anniversary for tomorrow. Good statement, too.

I was 16 when I got my z running, 17 when I joined, and 18 at present. Be courteous and act mature, and most won't even realize your age until they look in your profile or meet you in person.

ive noticed that age means nothing as well.

at the events and meets we sometimes have, people cant believe im this tiny 19year punk kid who they have talked to online all this time, when they see me.

hard work, knowledge (research), patience and persistence will always get u ahead. Everything from college, marriage, work or even working on ur z car. imo these are valuable things to have.

just my opinion anyway.

• 3 weeks later...