HybridZ

Gtr Pc Racing

EvilC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game works now. Sorry for the guy i hit at start. I guess you were making coffee at the start or something. I never played this track and couldn't really show what i can do. Btw where everyone go?

Practice that one when you get a chance. We run from 9pm - 11pm and we need to get you on TeamSpeak. Next week we will have a solid 10 guys running and we will be at The Glen (long). So practice that one with the BMW with no mods. As for the guy you hit, we were letting the newer guys start out front...it will be easier next week when you are on TeamSpeak...thanks for joining.

Now we need atleast 2-3 more HBZ. We are trying to start a mini season by the end of Jan. Would be nice to get a solid 15 guys showing up every week. Would like even to have it as a sticky in the event section and posted point system......what do you guys think?

Clive

would this game work on a laptop with a AMD Turion 64 X2(1.6 ghz) and a Radion x1200 video card?

I have 2 gigs of memory and a big hard drive but am not sure about the video card (won't run Call of Duty 4 but it does run Battlefield 2)

Video requirements are 64mb, just go to start/run/dxdiag

click on the display tab and check what you have for memory.

I was just able to get on. It was a lot harder in sim mode!! I spun out all over the place. I don't have headphonees or a mic though. Unless my daughters xbox 360's "halo" communicator will work on my PC.

I loaded up teamspeak. But where do we join for it?