HybridZ

Thanksgiving Thread: What are you most thankful for on your *Z*?

Doc Hawk

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless you and yours... I am certainly thankful for all of you folks that make up this community. Even though I own the factory service manuals and the aftermarket books as well, this forum is the single most important foundation for my ability to own and operate my Z's.

:mparty:

For a Thanksgiving thread:

What one part, assembly, project, or feature of your Z are you most thankful for?

For me, I'm thankful for the triple Mikunis that came with my street '72. Based upon what I paid for the car, it's like I bought the carbs and they came with a free Z!

Just being alive. We have:

1. Great Dentistry

2. Good health care

3. The Internet

4. Cell phones

5. So much technology at our hands and really live in the best of times

I talked with my 90 year old grandmother the other day, had a conversation with her about the past and thinking that earliear times were simpler and easier. From her persepective, other than her health, these really are the best of times.

Enjoy each moment like it is the last!

JSM:

All awesome blessings, for sure, but... which one of those do you have on your Z? LOL :)

DOH! Had few drinks when I got home and read this. Let's see:

Paid $4100 for a Z, wrecked it, got $4450 from Insurance and kept the car. Bought a second Z for $3750, better shape, almost no rust, painted and slew of awesome parts on it.

I'm most thankful that I wasn't killed in my Z.