HybridZ

For my Buick Grand National GNX Lovers

S30TRBO

Joe - Nice find! Wow...I would love to have that in my garage! I cannot believe the bidding, but I guess I should not be surprised with the prices of American Muscle these days.

Did all GNXs comes with that boost gauge, as it looks aftermarket?

I am surprised with the rust on the brake caliper.

I bet that thing is a huge leak waiting to happen, once it is driven some more. If GM had money they could buy it back and stick it in a museum (or maybe Jay Leno might be interested).

Sweet machine!

Yasin

Did all GNXs comes with that boost gauge, as it looks aftermarket?

Yasin,

Yes that is the real deal. It's a Stewart Warner gauge. 6 SW gauges were part of the GNX package, you can see the SW writing on the gauge. Most GN/GNX boost gauges were swapped out for a more reliable gauge, the stock read 30hg-15psi (more vacuum less boost):bonk:

Here is to tell if it's a real GNX:http://home.att.net/~buickGNX/GNX/cosm.htm

Here is the registry:http://www.gnregistry.org/resources.htm

Note: #359 is not on there. There are a few others on there with 9 miles too. Not bad for only 547 GNX produced.

Guest da-man (is not!)
Here's an old commercial from when it came out:

:P

Small thing, but that video is actually of the GN, (one of which I owned) not the GNX.

The GNX was super rare even in the day.

The auction looks fishy. Look at all the bidders for the car. They all have the same type of name. I think its obviously being bid on by the owner. The reserve is 108k and the auction is at 100k. Its hard to believe that anyone who could afford this car would take the chance at bidding on it at over 100k when they could buy it now for 108k. I owned a low mileage Turbo-T limited which there was only about 1k made. When I had my T on the market was soft for turbo regals, and even if its a GNX I think its still about the same.