HybridZ

Race Z for sale on craigs. Legit?

Gollum

I'm not particularly interested, but maybe I would be if I had the money. Found this today on the good ol' craigslist.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/489142397.html

I saw THAT VERY SAME CAR at the international auto show two years ago, and should even have pics to verify it's the same one on my PC at home.

Seems like a good deal, good enough to make me wonder if it's legit. Looks legit to me, but it just begs me to question.

Other than that, just consider this thread a heads up to the people that might be interested.

that's really nice deal for everything being thrown in with the car. a turn key racecar for under 7k, that's pretty damn good

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Would definately consider if I didn't live so far away, haha.

carfan - got a new job. I'm starting to be on aim more and more lately while at work, but i'm at work and not extremely availble to talk, but still able to talk.

On the upside I'm planning out a 240Z build budget to hopefully get started around late 08' early 09'. Gonna be pretty mild, but still thinking i'll want a good 6+k before I start getting into it.

You bring up a good point thumper. You're most likely going to be buying it after meeting with the person, and in this case he's offering a HUGE amount of inventory parts he has, so it's not like it could have all been stolen all that easily unless he made off with an entire enclosed trailer.