HybridZ

Need a Favor, Nintendo Wii

jnjdragracing

Good luck! I have been searching with no luck.

Maybe use this site, it helped me eventually get one.

www.wiialerts.com

Just wanted to say Thanks to Sparks for sharing this info.

My daughter asked Santa for a Wii for Christmas and I was going crazy running all over town looking for one with no luck.

When I read this post I registered with wiialert and this past Saturday I got a text message on my phone. I ran to the computer, logged on to their website and they had a link to amazon.com .

I bought one from amazon.com on Saturday. It came with free shipping and no sales tax. The total was $249.99

The UPS man just delivered it. Brand new Wii for Christmas.

Only 2 days from order until delivery. Its a christmas miracle.

I was going to order a 2nd one and sell it for a profit but decided that there were so many people trying to get them that I wanted them to have a chance to get one too.

If you are trying to get one, I highly recommend signing up with wii alert.

Thanks again Sparks!

Happy Holidays.

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A WII!!!!!

I have inside information that nearly ALL targets WILL have Wiis in stock sunday morning, and they've been holding them nationwide for the last week.

GO SUNDAY! Get there early and there should be some Wiis to be had.

I'm not on wii alerts so i'm not sure if it's been posted with them, but I know for a fact they'll be there. I'm kinda considering getting one and ebaying it...

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A WII!!!!!

I have inside information that nearly ALL targets WILL have Wiis in stock sunday morning, and they've been holding them nationwide for the last week.

GO SUNDAY! Get there early and there should be some Wiis to be had.

I'm not on wii alerts so i'm not sure if it's been posted with them, but I know for a fact they'll be there. I'm kinda considering getting one and ebaying it...

Went an hour early and I was the next to last person to get in line for the wii. But I got it. Its crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Wii Alert and Santa brought a Wii to our house and now all of us have sore muscles from playing wii for the past few days.

Everyone I talk to (that got a wii for Christmas) says they are sore from playing. The Tennis, baseball and the boxing will do this.

I think it is great that Nintendo came through with a video game that will get people up off the couch.

Well the Wii Alert and Santa brought a Wii to our house and now all of us have sore muscles from playing wii for the past few days.

Everyone I talk to (that got a wii for Christmas) says they are sore from playing. The Tennis, baseball and the boxing will do this.

I think it is great that Nintendo came through with a video game that will get people up off the couch.

It does make you sore. If I bowl, I have a tendency to throw to hard, and since the controller is alot lighter then a bowling ball, I over do it. Like throwing a tennis ball instead of a baseball. I wonder if anyone has ever thrown out there arm playing yet.

For those that don't know.

Nintendo is giving people FREE wii remote covers that are soft silicone. The upper portion is particularly fat and this is more to protect things the remote might hit vs. keeping the actual remote safe.

Keep those TV's and other valuables safe! Keep the strap on!

:D

For those that don't know.

Nintendo is giving people FREE wii remote covers that are soft silicone. The upper portion is particularly fat and this is more to protect things the remote might hit vs. keeping the actual remote safe.

Keep those TV's and other valuables safe! Keep the strap on!

:D

I hate the wii condoms.

We play without them at my place lol.

Mario

It does make you sore. If I bowl, I have a tendency to throw to hard, and since the controller is alot lighter then a bowling ball, I over do it. Like throwing a tennis ball instead of a baseball. I wonder if anyone has ever thrown out there arm playing yet.

Becareful... somebody I know just threw her shoulder out playing Wii tennis. Her doctor said they are seeing alot of cases of Wii elbow and such. There is no reistance when swinging that controller and people get hurt. She is in physio.......

I will stay with the xbox 360....... much safer.....:lmao: