HybridZ

z like Ive never seen

MJLamberson

Guest TeamNissan

I really HATE to see so much sound packed into a sports car, it serves no purpose what so ever. Only the driver thinks its cool, the rest of us laugh at his vibrating license plates lol.

That guy is a member here! He hasn't posted in a while though.

Oh yeah, I think he was the one that was suggesting to install little fans in the engine bay to fix an overheating issue, or something like that. I think he got offended when people didn't take his advice. This was a while back, but I'm pretty sure that's the same guy. He's been trying to sell that car for a LOOOOOOONG time now. I always see it on craigslist.

Oh yeah, I think he was the one that was suggesting to install little fans in the engine bay to fix an overheating issue, or something like that. I think he got offended when people didn't take his advice. This was a while back, but I'm pretty sure that's the same guy. He's been trying to sell that car for a LOOOOOOONG time now. I always see it on craigslist.

That's right, he also installed a heater core with a fan in each front fender well, and connected them to his radiator. He said it really improved his over heating issues.