HybridZ

Since the place is slow today, pics of my car...

Regulatori

Thanks for all of the compliments...I really appreciate it.

I've had the car for a few years now and I love it. Right after I bought I started a list of the things I wanted to do it and just slowly checked them off as I saved up the money. Here is the specs...

1973 240Z, 3.1 stroker, N42 head, Schneider cam (mild), triple Mikuni 44s with Mikuni manifold, MSA header, 3" exhaust with JIC racing Ti muffler, Cusco strut bars, sectioned coilovers (Illuminas and Ground-Control springs), BRE wing (carbon fiber), Longchamp XR4 rims in 15x8 -14 in the rear and 15x7.5 -7in the front, and a Nardi wheel.

The engine needs more tuning but right now it's making around 230hp (at the fly). It's a very good street engine though....lots of midrange and plenty quick.

My next purchase is going to be bigger brakes, swaybars, and an LSD.

I was looking for a set of the XR4 rims for a long time (over a year) in that size/offset.....they are hard to find because they've been discontinued. The funny thing is that I was browsing the internet while in Iraq which was like a rare treat (I'm in the Marines) and someone just happened to post a used set on a car forum minutes before I logged on. I quickly emailed the person and had my parents write the guy out of check since they had my checkbook.

I'm just really happy with the results.