HybridZ

video of me running at the strip

big-phil

Phil when I was running 23 psi on my holset setup I was trapping 123mph. In a 2500lb car with me in it. At 19psi 119-120mph. So the cam really hurt it again. Don't you have hydraulic heads or did you convert them? If you have hydraulic you might be getting blead down from the higher lifter and faster ramp up.

I run 8.8-8.9 in the 1/8th and low 12's in the quarter... without the rest of the time slip break down any calculations of i run this which equates to that is really just best guess. Granted i'm the exception to the otherwise cold hard math 1/8-1/4 formula. But i'm a manual gear box turbo car, thats how it goes.

I like the your Z, looks awesome, and I think its plenty fast. What numbers were you hoping for?

I think it fast also. I was just disappointed by the fact that the cam felt as though it was slowing it down.

I have the stock cam back in, and a 4" down pipe and exhaust running to about the tranny brace. Hope it finnish it out soon.