HybridZ

Just ordered Wheels

Guest Thurem

I ordered the 17x8 Hammers the other day. The aztecs were not available the other day? The just keep comiing up with new wheels? Are there any other wheels available besides the ones listed?? I didnt talk to Nicole and the dude was in a hurry.

Zya, So you where the one who got my hammers malebitchslap.gif2thumbs.gif .

I called monday and wanted the Hammers, but they where sold out. Then Nicole was very helpful and found that the Aztecs could be sold for a closeout deal, they still have to make them so they will ship in two to three weeks. They (Aztecs) will also be available in a 17 by 7 with a 4 inch backspace so they can be used with stock suspension.

2thumbs.gif for Nicole rockon.gif

Later Thure

Guest empracing

MOTHER OF GOD!!!! thats a cheap set of wheels over hear cnterline billits go for twice that each when you factor in the excange anyone got mates in he shipping companys wanna send me them at the fullprice it would still be a steal hahaha

My car has been smacked on the right rear and when they fixed it they didn't get the quarter completely back out.~ 3/16". I didn't want to roll the lip, so I went 205. Had to roll the lip anyhow, and cracked the filler on the face. :mad: I think you will have to roll as well if you run the 225's, but not positive on that. I wish you were closer so we could test fit one of mine on yours.

Dunlop D60 A2 205 55 HR 16 from Tire Rack, clearance at $58 each. :D I really like the height/width of the tire on my car. And the 205 is the perfect width for the 7" rim. With L24 power, also helps to keep the inertial weight down. :rolleyes:

I just called Centerline...they told me 5 inch Back spacing if I use coilovers
Well thats what I told Nicole, and I think thats where she got it from. I'm going from what I've learned here on this site, particularly what Pete Paraska did to his car. By the way does anybody have a working link to his site? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thure

I too just bought a set of rims from Nicole. They brought back the 17" RHINOS...so I made a clutch decision and decided to forgo the flares (for NOW) and get coilovers instead. WIthin 3 weeks I should have my 17x8"/5"BS Rhinos. Hmmm...now I wonder who would give me a good deal on some COILOVERS :rolleyes: any after Xmas specials?

808_RHINO.jpg

RJ

p.s. hi Nicole! :D Im sure youll read this. Thanks for all the help! Still wish you wouldve custom made mine in 4 lug...but I'll live tongue.gif

Guest Anonymous

Fellows, I am waiting for one of you to announce your formal engagement to Nicol.LOL I am just about ready to buy a set but I will require a special Hybrid Z custom set for all the business coming from this site and invest in Centerline stock..it is bound to go up in value..is this considered inside trading???

Man, I hope Nicole does not kill me! I ended up going with 17x7's in front and 17x8's in rear. I like the rear wheels wider and I only have coilovers in the rear. I went with 4" bs in front and 5" in the rear. This way it saves me 200 bones on going with the coilovers cause I already have lowering springs in the front. I plan on using 215/45/17's in the front and 245/45/17's in the back. Steering should also be a bit easier with the 215's in the front.

Man , Nicole at centerline is cool. When I ordered my Fluted Hammers I really wanted just the "Hammer" without the flutes. So I e mailed Nicole this morning to see if I could get them without the flutes. She sent an e mail back and changed them to the the non fluted "Hammer". That is excellent customer service! If I ever need wheels again I will ask to speak directly to her.