HybridZ

RB25/26 Single Turbo Manifold Interest

BirdmanZ

I am going to start building my single turbo manifold for my RB to use a T4 flanged T61 turbo. If I can get a couple guys interested in something like this I'd be willing to make a Jig and make a few. It would be able to fit both the RB26 and 26, T4 twinscroll manifold. So how 'bout it. Any interest?

I recently purchased a brand new exotic speed manifold for my RB25. I'm very inpressed with the quality of it. I think this is the correct link http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info.php?products_id=559

It is very well built. It uses CNC flanges, not cast like the ssautocrap. It uses a twin scroll T4 flange.The bolt holes lined up perfectly. It fits my T04R without any issues.

• 5 months later...
6boost out of austrailia(sp).

There was a group buy on nico on these.

Evan

not sure the std 6BOOST high mount will work with a Z,i have one of his RB30 high mounts and from my measurements the turbo would hit the hood on the RB30 in my 240Z,the rb25/26 manifold looks like it would have the same problem....also that was only using a baby GT30 turbo,anything bigger would be even more of a problem

anyone used one of the 6BOOST manifolds in their Z and can confirm the fit?

BTW his manifolds are top shelf,steam pipe construction with lifetime warranty

a low mount may be another option but very squeezy to work on at a guess

I am going to start building my single turbo manifold for my RB to use a T4 flanged T61 turbo. If I can get a couple guys interested in something like this I'd be willing to make a Jig and make a few. It would be able to fit both the RB26 and 26, T4 twinscroll manifold. So how 'bout it. Any interest?

I bought a pretty nice single manifold from a guy in Japan for $400 delivered, but I'd take one of yours too if avail.

dcp0818ks7.th.jpg

dcp0819yy5.th.jpg

dcp0822tq1.th.jpg

This pic below is of the manifold shown on a RB motor as a test fit shot over in Japan before sending it to me.

p1010174dp9.th.jpg

p1010172aa5.th.jpg

p1010175nc0.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon, any updates worth mention? I'm still watching for you to give us some progress news.... :burnout:

Sorry Joel, been really busy lately. Getting ready to move again for the 4th time in the past 12 months. I have made a little more progress although it is all still tacked in place. I'll try and snap some pics this week.

Thanks,

Brandon