HybridZ

66 roadster...new paint pic in paint booth

coyotegary

:hail: Roadster. The REAL FairLady!!!

Beautiful work, that looks like my Uncle's 67 but far far nicer. I like the interior and low windshield of the older ones, but the technological divide between these cars (especially the mid sixties vintage) and even the carbureted Z-cars is ABSURD.. the beautiful part is that with minimal innovation, ALOT of the bits and pieces used on the Z (even some engine internals) can be used on the roadsters all the way back to 64ish.

When I talk roadster I am honestly in over my head; but my uncle is a True afficionado and has infected me with the disease too. If only we didn't all have Z's, we might actually have TIME to work on the Roadsters!!! (AND the old boats, AND go fishing... :rolleyesg)

thanks guys. glad you like it. and yes, ill be keepng the wheels...lol

i had them polished and have been saving them for 10 years waiting for the right roadster project to put them on

all the paint is finished and now its time to re assemble. i will post some pics soon

Nice, the color is awesome. I love the old school wheels, are you going to keep those?

My Uncle just sold a set of pristine 14x6 American Racings on ebay for over 800 buxx0rs. we have i think four more, maybe a total of six more, but two are unpainted and a little rough, and four have the spokes painted gold metallic. I know he would sell them for the right price, but I don't know what that is. If you REALLY want them, send me a PM with an opening offer and I will take it from there.