HybridZ

IM getting SICK and TIRED of the SNOW

jerryb

Ugh, you don't have to tell me twice, I hate winter! As of tonight, the path in my front yard is covered in snow!

P1020619.jpg

I'm going to have to shovel all that stuff out tomorrow. And it's going to be down to 75°F, so cold I'll have to wear jeans! :mad:

Ugh, you don't have to tell me twice, I hate winter! As of tonight, the path in my front yard is covered in snow!

I'm going to have to shovel all that stuff out tomorrow. And it's going to be down to 75°F, so cold I'll have to wear jeans! :mad:

i KNOW this morning was HORRIBLE i could actually see my BREATH and i had to wear a jacket!

I hear ya Jerry! I shoveled last night and cleaned the cars off, and woke up this morning to another 4 inches on the car!

The snow piles are almost as tall as me and it is getting harder to heave that snow up on top.

Snow tires just make driving to work frustrating when the dude in front doesn't.

But I'm at work, with a large 2milk/1sugar Timmy's warm and alive, so life is good.

Scott.

S7000154.jpg

up in Winnipeg, we used to make tobaggon runs out of mounds of snow like that. carve a nice slide then pour hot water down it....good times :D

YOU DRIVE IT IN THE SNOW?!

i miss driving my 240sx....

snowpics001.jpg

snowpics002.jpg

and now the Z is running so that got put outside, in the snow....but you cant rot what is already rotted lol

I have passed snowmobiles on our local roads during snowstorms. I love the look of terror on their faces. The wiper trick is to leave them slightly up on the window with the defroster on so they don't ice up while driving in ice conditions. Tap the wiper button to get them to stop up on the window.

231966950_EsDtj-M.jpg