HybridZ

RHD dash boards

USN HM 350Z

$2150...wow, makes me glad I found 2 crack free 240 types before I left Japan. I guess the 'used' ones are now worth half new price! WOO HOO!

My bud sold off his spare. I have a cracked up RHD 75 Dash, I was figuring sending it to "Just Dashes" and then rotating them till I get all the cars done (75 and 77)---this way the cars aren't off the road for too long, just dash-swap time.

When you take it out, fix all the wiring!

Good Luck!

$2150...wow, makes me glad I found 2 crack free 240 types before I left Japan. I guess the 'used' ones are now worth half new price! WOO HOO!

My bud sold off his spare. I have a cracked up RHD 75 Dash, I was figuring sending it to "Just Dashes" and then rotating them till I get all the cars done (75 and 77)---this way the cars aren't off the road for too long, just dash-swap time.

When you take it out, fix all the wiring!

Good Luck!

Im no electrician, so when it gets to that point I am going to need to find someone that is very good.

I am thinking of having Just Dashes do custom gauges for me at the same time if I go with them.

is it possible to get a 280zx imported from japan and put the jdm z's firewall, suspension and dash and more on the zx??

How about getting this one?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/581188443.html

It is actually located in Oregon. Might make a good road trip to pick it up. Registration in California would not be to difficult. It would have to conform to the good ole emissions standards for the 79~83 280ZX's.

How about getting this one?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/581188443.html

It is actually located in Oregon. Might make a good road trip to pick it up. Registration in California would not be to difficult. It would have to conform to the good ole emissions standards for the 79~83 280ZX's.

i would but not really into the 2+2's