HybridZ

140mph Deer Hunting. (Graphic)

Challenger

it looks like the deer pushed the engine into the firewall?

i wouldn't even want to ATTEMPT to clean that car. I'd just say it's totaled and junk it. (weak stomache if i had to get near it hah)

the really twisted thing, is that if the hood isnt' damaged much, if you closed it, you wouldn't think much was wrong till you looked into the grill and saw a huge hunk of flesh sticking out.

edit:

the more i look at it, the deer did a bit more damage than i thought. it's hard to see, but it rammed the bumper pretty good and it looks like it popped some of the bracketing through the bumper, unless that's a magical tow hook XP

That didn't do quite as much front end facial damage as I thought it would. I've been on dark forest roads in the z wondering how unpleasant it would be to take out a deer's legs and have it land in my lap via the windshield...

...it looks like it popped some of the bracketing through the bumper, unless that's a magical tow hook XP

Actually, that is a magic tow hook. Ever wonder what that little square or circle on the bumper of a BMW or Porsche was?

At least the driver had the good sense to not try to swerve and miss the deer.. But at the same time I'm going to guess that this happened at night so dodging it isn't an option anyways.

Where's Les Stroud when you need him? I can hear him now, "MMMmmmmm."

Yes, the eye hook near the center is precisely what I'm talking about. You had it right, it's a tow hook. One pops out the square or circle, and the tow hook goes in there. Out of sight until one needs it.

I see the one that pops out of the square, but there's that silver one a bit lower that looks like it's cracked through the bumper. kinda confusing to me cause i can't see a spot for it on the opposite side (but i see the other square fine)

That deer must be pretty small and very short...... to fit through that one grill opening. I go with Nism0Zed, perhaps a fox size critter.

And I dont believe that car was going 140!

Think about how many times have you seen a car damaged by a deer....at 60mph!

That deer must be pretty small and very short...... to fit through that one grill opening. I go with Nism0Zed, perhaps a fox size critter.

And I dont believe that car was going 140!

Think about how many times have you seen a car damaged by a deer....at 60mph!

it's germany. if that car was on the autobahn, i bet it could be 140. also, look at how smashed that deer is in there. it hit so hard, that from the looks of it, the engine got pushed into the firewall, and the radiator is crushed to the point it's nowhere to be seen. for a small 70-80lb deer, i'll be that car WAS doing 140. if it was doing 50 it would've bounced off or something.

Oh come on guys., get real..it fit into one kidney BMW grill. take a 70 pound bag of...........ahh.....flour.... and try to stuff it into that hole at 140MPH! Never mind a 70 pound bag of flour that running at full stride for its life_____Without even detroying a headlight! I dont think so! Even if it is a BMW. I say its a 20lb fox. Tooooo funny

Oh ya...Ive driven the autoban...yes the speed is more than possible.....Im not disputing that.

it's germany. if that car was on the autobahn, i bet it could be 140. also, look at how smashed that deer is in there. it hit so hard, that from the looks of it, the engine got pushed into the firewall, and the radiator is crushed to the point it's nowhere to be seen. for a small 70-80lb deer, i'll be that car WAS doing 140. if it was doing 50 it would've bounced off or something.