HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

whats the coeficcient of drag on this vehicle? is the airdam blocked off to the radiator? is the front grill opening narrowed down? are the windows open? where are the vortex generators? what is the pitch of the eight foot high wing on the rear deck?

:D

I know this might be slightly off topic but is there any way that i can change my user name? When i made it i did not put much time into it at all cuz i was just worried aout getting my car fixed but now i am on the site at least twice a day and im kinda sick of looking at my name.

• Administrators
I know this might be slightly off topic but is there any way that i can change my user name? When i made it i did not put much time into it at all cuz i was just worried aout getting my car fixed but now i am on the site at least twice a day and im kinda sick of looking at my name.

Sure I'll change it.... if you promise to stop with the run-on sentences and capitalize the word "I" :mrgreen:

PM me with your new name request.

I believe that both will have the same mass due to the weight being the same, even with a density change of ethier.

Side note: even if density changes you still have the same gravitational field, just within a more confind area.

Except he didn't ask which one had more mass. :D

He asked which one "weighed more" which is directly dependent of the gravitational field it's in. What creates gravity? Mass. Hence my answer -

The one with more mass INSIDE it's gravitational field being polorized to a single side.

The reason I mention the polarity is that in theory if the object was suspended in a hollow sphere it can theoretically weigh nothing, even though it obviously has mass in it's gravitational field.

This post isn't nearly funny enough for this thread, and I can't figure out how to fix it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel like members having their member status changed is like the admins choosing their favorite child. I was always the favorite, now I am starting to feel like a red headed orphan child (no offense to the red heads BRAAP-I feel like Paul might be one deep down inside) who was forced to dye his hair and then was reunited with his Irish birth parents and then cast back out for not having the natural Irish hair color and was forced to live a terrible life without a Z car or even having knowledge of what a Z car is...(Inhale).

I guess I will just have to make my mark and earn it.

funnyblue.jpg

Haha.:) I didn't start thinking about the consequences of my actions until after I hit the submit button. It was only then I presumed I could be seen as a potential target.:bonk:

Now I'll have to donate so I can have the option to choose my own.