HybridZ

Double posts after the new server?

hughdogz

Hi Admins,

It seems like after the server was upgraded, when you go to post / reply it takes forever to come back (I've had it "hang" a couple times). I ended up hitting post reply again and boom - double post. It seems like there are a lot of other members lately that have double-posted.

I've done some experimenting and preview post is fine, but it seems like after the post / reply is submitted, the browser just doesn't bring you back to the thread.

Is it just me? Am I going crazy again?! I'm using Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.7 on Linux Freespire O/S.

Thanks, -hughdogz

Guest 280ZForce

also, i'm not being notified of new PMs and it doesn't show when I have new PMs, i had the double post thing happen once as well.

• Administrators
It seems like after the server was upgraded,

The server has not been upgraded yet.

when you go to post / reply it takes forever to come back (I've had it "hang" a couple times). I ended up hitting post reply again and boom - double post. It seems like there are a lot of other members lately that have double-posted.

This has been an ongoing but random problem for some time now made worse by the fact that I a using some file sync software in preparation to move the server today... maybe.

Guest 280ZForce

How come I can't edit some of my posts now? It seems all my posts once they turn 1 day old cannot be edited. I can't edit my listings in the For Sale section either.

How come I can't edit some of my posts now? It seems all my posts once they turn 1 day old cannot be edited. I can't edit my listings in the For Sale section either.

Thats been like that for quite awhile now. Its been discussed..

Dum-Dums getting mad for one reason or another, go into their old posts and remove everything they posted, leaving the thread un understandable.... :nono:

Guest 280ZForce
Thats been like that for quite awhile now. Its been discussed..

Dum-Dums getting mad for one reason or another, go into their old posts and remove everything they posted, leaving the thread un understandable.... :nono:

well that screws things up when you need to edit a post with pics or updated prices, edit description or anything of that sort and the thread gets long. I hate it when 1 person or a few people screws it up and it affects us all... *sighs*