HybridZ

Wheel Ideas....

Challenger

Although I wont be buying a set of wheels till summer thought Id start looking around and getting ideas/opinions on what people think would look good.

I wont be looking into anything in the $1000+ range, so watanabes and the most CCW's are out but Ive been looking at rewinds, imagines...

Whats everybody think? BTW the car will be lowered.

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rota's got some neat stuff:

RB

rb_hb.jpg

GT3

gt3_sg.jpg

D2

d2_sg.jpg

I like the looks of the Axis Oldskool, as well(they're ripoffs of the Work Equip 03)

axis_oldskool_wheel.jpg

...and while we're on the topic of Work Equips, the 01 is pretty cool, but EXPENSIVE:

equip01.gif

Revolution makes some great stuff, but they're expensive as well. I'm going to link them, since they're large pictures:

4-spoke modular

5-spoke

that looks really sharp derek!

Thanks, I spent alot of time trying to figure out a color. It turned out just how I pictured. :)

That car would look great on a set of gunmetal five spoke wheels with a fat machined lip. Maybe Centerline Venturas would be good?

Thats what I originally planned. The gunmetal rewinds with a polished lip.

But that Rota Rb looks good. Maybe in black or gunmetal?

i'm thinking along the lines of the rota RB aswell. I'd love to snag some watanabe's...but thats $2k(ish) that could go elsewhere in my car lol. I know what you mean about the color too. I had the color pictured in my head, but had no idea where to find it, until on a nice sunny day i saw a 350z drive by! haha. bingo!

I think the rota's or the rewinds would look great on that car. The silver kinda calls for a gold center maybe? with a polished lip? maybe something like this...

jante_rota_rb.jpg

Well Im really busy with school, so Im not going to be free till spring break, well have to all get together then.

On the wheels, Ill probably wait till the cars on the road and back together. The car will look alot different with windows, and such.

• 2 months later...