HybridZ

vinyl; graphics

zmaster

Nooooooo!!!!! Just say No to rice (please).

Hybridz is for extreme performance! Stickers, vinyl graphics, spinners, fake BOV sounds, etc. are pretty much shunned around here.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but it is the truth...if you want a better response you might have better luck at zeecardawtcom. :weird:

only vinyl i would even consider is the nismo vinyl package that is on the s-tune and r-tune nismo cars

I agree, some graphics can be tastefully done, especially if they are factory (or psudo-factory). The Nismo graphics look pretty stylish to me since they are pretty subtle. Also ZXR or 280z Zzzap! are pleasing.

But come on, an Asian dragon on a domestic Hemi?? I don't get it. It seems like a kung-fu fighting superhero's car. Unless you are a superhero, I wouldn't be rocking those graphics, lol...

Racing stripes would be cool though...I don't know exactly the history behind racing stripes...do they make your car easier to see for the other drivers?

Just say no.

how old are you? just curious, cause I got my Z when i was about 17. Took a year until I realized that neon, graphics, interior neon, etc. was in fact....not cool. I was actually planning on buying that exact dragon graphic in all honesty, however embarrassing.

Just wait it out. This phase will pass. Try looking around at more pictures of Z cars and find the things that really appeal to you. Theres been a TON of modifications to these cars, on this site alone, and I'm sure you'll find something tasteful that appeals to you more than a sticker. :wink:

i was thinking painting the whole car flat black to give it the sleeper look, and have the interior color theme to be blue and black. i am also looking for a 280z 2+2 car so i can drive with my friends, that way i can completely tear down my coupe to an empty shell, and make the car brand new again.

i was thinking painting the whole car flat black to give it the sleeper look, and have the interior color theme to be blue and black. i am also looking for a 280z 2+2 car so i can drive with my friends, that way i can completely tear down my coupe to an empty shell, and make the car brand new again.

2+2? Its gonna weigh more... Your gonna have to think about that one... You seem to have alot of work ahead of you. You havent even bought one?