HybridZ

Stuck between Z's. Opinions?

Mauisnow13

have decided to sell my 87 Porsche 944. I have had a couple of calls and trade offers over the past week. With the money, I will buy a crappy gas saver, Metro or something.

Now comes the hard part. I'll have extra money left over, that's a given. So, what to do with the money? I currently own a 1970 240z which I was planning on refreshing and dropping a 280zx turbo engine into. The problem is, I have been bitten by the Z32 bug again!

So, opinions to help me on my way. Should I buy a 300zx Twin Turbo, or finish my 240z? I was planning on running close to 300hp on the 240z when I drop in the finished engine.

So, what do you guys think? I'm caught between Z's..............

s30 is a great car don't get me wrong, but keep in mind they aren't very comfortable to drive in. especially at hight speeds. good for weekends and to have somthing to work on. personally i'm thinking of selling my s30 and getting a 350z. there going for around $13000 right now. that's cheap for what you get. i really wish i could have both becouse this dilema is killing me. everyday i change my mind. as for the 300zx i'd rather have the s30.

s30 is a great car don't get me wrong, but keep in mind they aren't very comfortable to drive in. especially at hight speeds. good for weekends and to have somthing to work on. personally i'm thinking of selling my s30 and getting a 350z. there going for around $13000 right now. that's cheap for what you get. i really wish i could have both becouse this dilema is killing me. everyday i change my mind. as for the 300zx i'd rather have the s30.

really? I think my s30 is very comfortable

Mine isn't bad, but then again it doesn't have any sound dampening or anything. No carpet. Heck, barely any seats.

Just my opinion, I'd rather take a 300zx Twin Turbo than a 350z. Faster, more rare, built better. I've seen and read lots of reviews of the 350z, which isn't a bad car, but I've just heard the interior was put together poorly and it isn't as fast as it should be. I've never driven one so I can't talk, but those 300zxTT's are SEXY if done right. In my opinion.

I think I'll stick with the S30. I'm kinda looking for a fun street car, so I'm hoping it'll work out.

Well I would go with the car you have now. And 300ZXTT are cool but unless you know what you're looking at it's just a car, so if you want to be unique a Z32 would only be unique in Z circles. now in my opinion why don't you put a VG30ET or VG30DETT into the S30 ?

you know maybe it's becouse my suspention is just to stiff i've got coilovers with 325 spring rate springs in the back and 275 in the front. i've been driving my car as a daily driver for just over a year and i'm ready to sell this car becouse it's so stiff. i can't remember the ride quality before i did the suspencion upgrade so i don't know if it will be comfortable. but right now it's not!

so you guys think the s30 is a comfortable car? tell me what spring rates you have, so i can buy new springs maybe today. i really don't want to sell it but i've got to unless i can make the ride more comfortable.

by the way i'm only twenty years old.