HybridZ

4 Door Lambo Wagon

primadonna z

I must admit to being a Station Wagon kind of guy. My daily driver is an all black 95 Caprice Wagon with the LT1, and all of the Impala SS treatment.

It runs well, is different, and hauls a bunch of stuff that I am constantly needing.

But for the life of me I can't figure out what this guy was thinking. With the engine placement, I can't imagine getting anthing in the back.

http://www.supercars.net/PD?displayPotd=y&back=2

It's a photoshop. Just look at the windows. driver side retains the stock window (halfie rolldown) while the passanger is full.Also, the contach it a mid engine. Those seats, are in the location of the engine.

I also found this

http://www.ihatemycubicle.com/2005/03/this_day_in_his_93.html

^__^ The original picture

Damn!!

I'm impressed, you're a regular 1 man myth buster!

Damn!!

I'm impressed, you're a regular 1 man myth buster!

Psh, not really. I'm just a bit adhd and google things.

Honstly I've spent 6-8 hours non-stop on wiki, reading up randomly pointless articles just because my adhd got me interested.

It wasn't hard to figure it out. I image searched for a lamborghini wagon, then found a larger picture linked to a sort of blog thing, read the comments, and someone found the original.

I don't think that is a real car...most of the images in that gallery feel like photoshop or CG to me. If it IS real, it's a very professional job. Guess he couldn't wait for the new Espada...

lambo.espada.500.jpg

wow, I was designing a new z in english class about a week ago and it looked almost exactly like that, it wasnt quite that long in the back side window area. Ive never seen this car before. weird. they need to stop trying to make a z!