HybridZ

My L Turbo Exhaust Manifold is on the way

S30TRBO

I'd like to give a big thanks to my friend Erik for selling it to me and David for storing this part and shipping it to me.

Erik purchased this "sweet peach" off of Yahoo Auctions Japan sometime ago. As my turbo project has been evolving over the past 6 months I have been keeping an eye out for a turbo exhaust manifold. The pictures are from David, I will take more once she gets here as she is en route.

Well here she is, I can now check this huge part off of my list:

8322031339.jpg

7122574834.jpg

7122574826.jpg

7122574883.jpg

7122574864.jpg

:mparty:

Guest 280ZForce

I almost guarantee clearance issues w/ the steering linkage on a LHD s30 when a turbo is bolted up.. but I hope it fits for your sake, it's a massive beauty.

depends i have one where it runs just by it.. given it is in a 280zx so that might help

seems like yours, like mine, holds the turbo fairly high up so that seems to save you (it does on mine).. ooh well trail and error .. so bolt it on and see!

looking sweet btw nice clean welds!

hybryd_superturbo.jpg

09032008161web.jpg

Thanks for the comments all!

Are you RHD? Hope it fits 'cus that is a very nice piece!

Nope LHD, I am hoping too!

I almost guarantee clearance issues w/ the steering linkage on a LHD s30 when a turbo is bolted up.. but I hope it fits for your sake, it's a massive beauty.

Will see, if not I will sell it just like I sold my Trust twin turbo manifold and turbos.

Wish me luck!