HybridZ

AWD RB26 S30 for sale

Stealth-Z

I thought 7,000,000 yen was around $70 american. Id check your conversion, maybe you added 3 zeros on accident.

年式45年となっていますが、定かではありません。S30フェアレディーZ BNR32をベースにしたDRAGマシン。RB26 T51KAI 1000cc×12本 LENCOエアシフター 油圧切り替え式4WD HKS 4WAYダンパー その他きりがありません。レース実走済み。写真にはありませんがボンネット、フロントカウル等外装揃ってます。

詳しくは別画像

現物確認を基本条件とさせていただきます。

書類は無しです。

輸出入、改造車検等で公道走行をお考えの方はご自分で努力、申請お願いいたします。 

溶接、取り付けはレースでも耐えられるようにしっかりと頑丈に施されています。

お問い合わせはFLATホームページ

"Very fast car."

What in the world are we looking at ontop the tranny... or whatever that is? Bizarre!

Air servos.

instead of lever actuation, a line is run to a valving system that pressurizes the individual lines using C02 rather a mechanical linkage. C02 fills the line faster and has more pressure than a human arm does during near-super sonic (exaggeration) driving, so using switches to activate the gears without taking your hand off the wheel makes sense.

Add to the fact that trying to shift a transmission that big requires some muscle due to the big gearing, so that makes it even slower when it's fully manual.

Those pics of that car have been floating around the INTERNET for years. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a scam. I would hope that if someone was putting that car for sale they would at least have some quality pics.

• 2 weeks later...